The Ultimate Regulatory Compliance Checklist – 2020
An essential part of maintaining your banking relationship is to amend your BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Program as your business evolves. To help you stay on top of these changes, we have put together a list that will keep your policies and procedures up-to-date for 2020.
This comprehensive list was constructed by our team of CAMS professionals. They work closely with bank examiners from all over the country and have taken new rules and regulations into consideration.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE ITEMS TO UPDATE IN 2020:
Renew Permits & Licenses
- Independent Review – Conducted by a third party is preferred
- Risk Assessment – Current
- Gap Analysis
- Annual Employee Training – BSA/AML/OFAC
- New or Discontinued Money Services
- Changes in Check Cashing Fees
- Updated Corporate Check Cashing Policies
- Changes to Service Providers
- Updated Agent Verification Letters
- Additional or Closed Business Locations
- Changes in Designated Compliance Officer or Compliance Team
- Changes to Policies & Procedures to Reflect Manual and/or Automated Transaction Monitoring Procedures
- Compliance with FinCEN’s Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Rule
- Addressing Your Deficiencies From Past Independent Review
- Supply Your Bank with All Requested Documents
- Monitoring Logs
- Adhering to Record Keeping Requirements
If you have any questions or would like assistance with any of the above, contact us.