Growing our team and partnering with the best in the regulatory industry is our mission, but adding expertise that increases the value of our services and leads us into emerging markets is a plus. By joining our team, Jill Emerson brings her comprehensive experience, keen eye for detail and thirst for more regulatory compliance.
With 28 years experience within the financial services industry, she has a considerable amount of involvement in overseeing BSA/AML/OFAC reviews for Foreign Exchange Companies, Money Transmitters, Check Cashers, Payment Processors, and Pay-Day Lenders.
Her result-driven focus and her hands-on approach with her clients are at the core of every project she takes on. “I enjoy helping clients reach their goals by collaborating with them to understand their company operations and Compliance Management Systems to identify opportunities for improvement and above standard compliance with federal laws and regulations.”
Jill has lead and participated in process improvement projects, worked with some of the largest MSBs in the United States and established quality assurance programs domestically and internationally. Additionally, her international experience as a BSA/AML Compliance Officer for foreign-based fintech companies has allowed her to sharpen her skill set and develop her well rounded qualifications.
Even with her vast experience, Jill is excited about joining our compliance team and likes, “the niche that Capital Compliance Experts is creating for its clients and other companies in the technology space.”
She is thrilled that her professional objectives align with our business model and that we are all, “working collectively to help clients achieve their goals.”
Areas of Expertise
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA/Regulation B)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA/TRID Regulation Z)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Military Lending Act (MLA)
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA)
- Process Improvement for Large Credit Card Payment Processors
- Business Continuous Process Improvement, Shinka Management, Japan